As of 14 March, the obligation to wear respiratory protection in the external and internal areas of the monument is abolished.
The Liechtenstein Dominions of Central Moravia (individual circuit without guide)
The permanent exhibition presents 760 years of common history of the Liechtenstein princely family and the Czech state on the territory of Central Moravia. Free-flow tour without guide, includes a recorded commentary.
|1. 3.-31. 3.||sat||10.00 – 15.00|
|1. 4.-30. 4.||thu–fri||10.00 – 13.00|
|1. 4.-30. 4.||sat–sun||10.00 – 15.00|
|1. 5.-30. 6.||tue–sun||10.00 – 15.00|
|1. 7.-31. 8.||tue–sun||10.00 – 16.00|
|1. 9.-30. 9.||tue–fri||10.00 – 15.00|
|1. 9.-30. 9.||sat–sun||10.00 – 16.00|
|1. 10.-31. 10.||thu–fri||10.00 – 13.00|
|1. 10.-31. 10.||sat–sun||10.00 – 16.00|
- Kategorie Price
- Adults 25-65 years 60 CZK
- Seniors 65+ not provided
- Youth 18-25 years not provided
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate not provided
- Children 6-18 years not provided
- Children under 6 years not provided
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Tour guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- Free single NPÚ tickets free
- Free family NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ-card free
- „Náš člověk“-card* free
- Journalist with press accreditation* free
- ICOMOS-card* not provided
- * Offer available for cardholder only
Includes the chapel, hall and rooms on the first floor with furniture of the last owners. Tour takes about 60 minutes. Barrierless access - possibility of visiting for wheelchair users.
Includes a tour of the second-floor rooms, such as the Ladies' Lounge, the Hunting Room or the Large Dining Room. The tour also includes a visit to the renovated Liechtenstein cuisine. It describes the life of the nobility from the end of the 18th to the beginning of the 20th century, a period when the castle was owned by the Liechtenstein family....
Tour of the whole castle. There are Gothic and Renaissance interiors on the first floor, the second floor represents historical styles from the Baroque to Art Nouveau styles.
this tour is not available today
300 CZK (full admission)
duration 110 minutes
max. 35 people
reservation needed for groups only